Hair Extensions Pro Package
PLEASE NOTE: TRAINING KITS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY, IF YOU REQUIRE A TRAINING KIT PLEASE CHOOSE THE OPTION ON THE CHECKBOX/DROPDOWN MENU.
Become a Pro Hair Extensions Technician and train with us in our 12 most popular methods of hair extensions. This package will suit all potential hair extensions technicians who want to maximise their career. Our internationally recognised certification is accepted in 26 countries worldwide!
Please customise your own package from above. Single course price starting from £99 and each additional course price is £89.00.
- "NEW" Skin Wefts Tapes
- Micro (Sew-In) Weave
- New York Weave (Micro Wefting)
- Weave (Sew-In)
- ProTac Tapes
- Nano Rings
- Micro Rings
- Micro Loops
- Pre Bonded
- Shrink Tubes
- Feather Extensions
- Sparkle Strands
Your training handbook, This ultimate hair extensions book of knowledge will guide you through every aspect of your course including,
- History Of Hair
- Health & Safety
- Consultations, Colour Matching & Keeping Client Records
- Storing Hair
- General Information On Application
- Maintenance & Aftercare (Including Form)
- Perming & Colouring Extensions
- Removal Of Extensions
- Problems With Extensions
- Extension Tips
- Trouble Shooting
- Razoring / Blending / Cutting Extensions
- Distribution & Placement of Extensions
- Working In Salons
- Working Mobile
- Promoting Your Business
- Uniform / Clothing / Professional image
Then the step by step instructions are for all methods available.
What's included in my training kit?
- Training Handbook
- Links To Online Demonstration Videos
- 100% Human Hair Training Head + Clamp
- Hair & Tools To Perform All Chosen Methods Of Extensions
- Sectioning Clips
- Pin Tail Comb
- Razor & Scissors
- Consultation Form Template
- Aftercare Form Template
Prerequisites: None, this course is suitable for anyone wishing to learn the art of hair extensions.
Certificate / Accreditation:
On successful completion of your course you will receive your,
Internationally Recognised IICT Diploma Certificate.
IICT Membership not only provides you with affiliation with our internationally recognised professional body, it gives you access to our huge network of allied health & beauty professionals in 26 countries.
Become a IICT member today & get professional liability insurance from only £39 per year!
Follow the IICT link at the bottom of our website!
Your tutor will explain how you should work through your course & how to submit your evidence for assessment. On successful completion of your work you will be issued with your diploma certificate which is currently approved by IICT in 26 countries worldwide!
If you don't pass first time don't worry your tutor will provide you with feedback & you can retake your assessments again. We have no time limits so you can progress at your own pace when your ready!
On completion of your course you will be able to register for a trade account with Euphoria One Hair Extensions.
How do I complete this distance learning course?
- You will be sent your hair extensions training manual via email within 24 hours.
- Your course materials are sent to you via courier delivery (International purchases require 3-7 days for delivery depending on location)
- You will also receive the detailed criteria for your practical assessment & theory assessment.
- Once you have worked your way through the training manual and watched our free training videos you can then complete your practical assessment on a training head or live model & answer the questions on your theory exam paper. Once completed you will need to send both photographic evidence of your practical work & your exam paper back to our tutors for assessment.
- Providing you have reached the required standard your certificate will be sent to you straight away.
- Anyone not reaching the required standard to receive their certificate will be given guidance from our tutor how to improve their work and will be able to to re-submit their assessment free of charge.
- Purchase of the course alone without submitting your assessments does NOT provide you with a qualification. Please be sure to submit both your practical & theory assessments in order to gain your IICT Approved Diploma.