LED Light Therapy Course Including
LED Light Therapy is an excellent add on service to your existing treatment list advancing your skills to perform some of the most advanced facial treatments possible.
We recommend the use of the mask as an extra cost to all your aesthetic treatments, such as Dermaplaning, Chemical Peel, Micro-Needling treatment & more. The LED mask can be used after any type of facial treatment. The LED light treatment is quick and painless with no downtime and has a great calming effect on the skin.
LED Phototherapy is a non-invasive facial treatment that uses narrowband, non-thermal LED light energy to trigger your body’s natural cell processes to accelerate rejuvenation and repair of the skin, as well as anyone looking to restore skin’s radiance.
The LED (light-emitting diode) lights stimulate our cells and kick-start many processes that help rejuvenate the skin. First, LED therapy stimulates cells called fibroblasts which produce collagen. It also slows down the production of enzymes that break down collagen and make older skin lose its elasticity. The LED light therapy also speeds up the cell production, making skin regenerate faster which in turn creates fresher-looking complexions.
We use the mask with LED light therapy, have specific wavelengths to penetrate the skin at varying depths to cause a specific response.
The light absorbed by the skin energizes cells to give beneficial improvement by:
- Produce & stimulate collagen, elastin and brighten the skin rejuvenation
- Improve Skin Elasticity, texture, and tone
- Increase Blood Circulation
- Increase Oxygen Levels
- Increase collagen synthesis
- Help reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve blood circulation
- Increase hydration naturally
- Calming redness & healing the skin after other aesthetic treatments
- Reduce breakouts and problem skin & prevent future breakouts killing bacteria
- Regulate the sebum production in the skin
- Target multiple skin conditions such as acne, pigmentation, rosacea, scaring
- Helps improve the sun damage/photo-aging of the skin
- Facials Information
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Skin Analysis
- Facial Light Therapy (FLT)
- Questions & Answers
- Consultation Form Example