Reflexologists work holistically with their clients and aim to work alongside allopathic healthcare to promote better health for their clients.This course will teach you how to perform basic reflexology treatments giving a solid foundation to start your career as a reflexologist. Reflexology is a complementary health therapy, based on the theory that different points on the feet, hands or ears correspond with different areas of the body. Reflexologists work holistically with their clients and aim to work alongside allopathic healthcare to promote better health for their clients. This course will teach you how to perform basic reflexology treatments giving a solid foundation to start your career as a reflexologist.
Subjects included within this specialist course,
- What is Reflexology?
- Reflexology: A Treatment For Each Bodily System.
- Client Consultation
- Visual Foot Analysis
- Equipment Required for Reflexology
- Reflexology Zones
- Thumb Walking
- Warm Up Massage
- Treatment Procedure Overview
- Treatment Procedure
- What The Client May Feel Before, During & After Their Treatment
- After Care Advice
- How To Make Your Treatment More Luxurious
- Reflexology Of The Hand
- Reflexology Of The Ear
- Reflexology Emotional & Physical Concerns
How do i complete this online course?
- After payment you will have an email from your tutor containing course training manuals, demonstration videos & assessment details
- Inclusive training materials are sent to you via FREE courier delivery within 2-7 days.
- You will need to provide photographic evidence of your practical work & answer a short theory exam.
- Your assessments are emailed directly back to your tutor.
- Providing you have reached the required standard, your certificate will be available for instant download.
- Any student not reaching the required standard to receive their certificate will be given guidance from our tutor how to improve their work and will be able to to re-submit their assessment free of charge.