Salon Management Course
Accredited Salon Management Course
Have you always wanted to own a hair or beauty salon, but don’t know where to get started? Our online IICT accredited qualification has been designed with the support of industry experts and salon managers. Develop the essential skills you need to start your own business and run a successful salon that runs smoothly.
The average person in the UK spends over £4500 a year on taking care of their appearance. With the popularity of hair and beauty treatments increasing constantly, it’s a booming sector. A beauty salon management course will set you apart from your competition and give you all the tools to start building a customer base and an amazing business.
This distance learning programme explores topics including how to market beauty services, understand financial terms and lead a team. You’ll develop the confidence to put together a business plan and grow your company.
Subjects Covered On Our Salon Management Course,
- Planning For Business
- The Principles Of Marketing
- Managing The Business
- Managing Money & Payments
- Employment & Staff
- Promoting Your Business Further
How do i complete this online course?
- After payment you will have an email from your tutor containing course training manual & assessment details
- You will need to submit a written exam for final assessment.
- Your assessments are emailed directly back to your tutor.
- Providing you have reached the required standard, your IICT accredited certificate will be available for instant download.
- Any student not reaching the required standard to receive their certificate will be given guidance from our tutor how to improve their work and will be able to to re-submit their assessment free of charge.